Friday, July 30, 2010

BP13_Flash2



Hello everybody. I have just finished watching Todd Perkins' Flash CS4 Professional Getting Started tutorial on Lynda.com. There's a lot of stuff to take in but one of the reasons I chose Flash for this - besides the fact it's useful to know - is that it's timeline based like the editing software I use.

My goal is to spice up my AR Website by using Flash. The results will be in my 14th blog post.

My biggest concerns are:

- Remembering my ActionScript 3.0 so I can create interactivity, e.g., buttons for navigating

- Time. I have 3 days to do this and 36 of those hours will be spent at work.

- Figuring out how to transfer what I create in Flash to iWeb so it appears on my site.

What I might end up doing is just creating one or a couple of buttons to navigate through my Website and just keep adding as the school year goes on.

I'm cautious but excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment