Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wk 4 Project

What a week. My only free time this week will begin as soon as I publish this blog! I had started creating my presentation using the Quantel editing software we use at work. I wanted to be able to utilize a software I was very familiar with and that could do more than Keynote could. But then I found out we needed to use Keynote or Power Point so I had to quickly redo everything!

I finished that and got my wonderful critical friends to spend their time being presented to.

My only concern going forward is that most of these business conferences charge a lot of money to attend as a presenter. I'm talk a grand or more. I don't have that kind of money so we will see how this goes as next month's class starts.

THE LAST CLASS!

No comments:

Post a Comment