Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wk 2 Comments on Blogs

@Jonnika

I like how you are able to pick and choose what you found useful. I'm glad to see what you got out of it and what theories you were resistant to.

You say that no one gets an A because they should always be striving for more, but then you also say the grades are forgotten and we judge people on their ability to apply the knowledge (which I love). So what is the harm in giving that A?

Interesting read. Thanks for sharing!


@ Scott

Although I had problems with the concept of writing a letter from the future to your professor to explain why you deserve an A, I like what you did with it. Or maybe I just like that you spent hours talking with someone about their problems.

While I have trouble accepting and implementing a lot of what is in Zander's book, it's good to see other people taking it to heart.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment