Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wk 2 Free Post

While a free post, I'm still going to talk about my AR site. It's been a pain for the most part! Why did I choose a black background with white writing? Everything I copy and paste in is black so I have to change the color!

It's been a struggle getting audio files from my critical friends. I was told I could just copy and paste emails, but I want people to hear their voice, and I want to take advantage of the technology.

Anybody have any suggestions of a way to sweeten the pot? Maybe bake them cookies or something? Ha!

As nervous as I was last week, I like seeing the AR site coming together. I'm going to try and get ahead a bit and do the reading for next week today, while I have the time.

The roof in our apartment keeps leaking from all the snow, so I might find myself on a roof pushing snow off... Perhaps that's why I decided to do the reading for next week today!

1 comment:

  1. Stay safe, working on a roof in the snow can be troubling... onward and upward, my friend.

    ReplyDelete