Wednesday, February 2, 2011

wk1 Wimba

I did not need that Wimba session! Or maybe I needed it, a lot. But I got really stressed after hearing all about the AR project stuff and the Lit Review and everything else that is going to be due very soon!

So I was nice and relaxed and now I'm freaking out.

But a kick in the rear to knock you back into reality can be a good thing. I wouldn't want to measure my blood pressure at the moment, but hopefully this steels me and helps me get through the next 60 or so days!

2 comments:

  1. Bryan, I felt the same way!!! Especially the part about APA changing between now and April- WHAT???!!! But I will say that I have seen some of your stuff and it seems solid so keep your chin up! I was glad to have the recap of the info on the videos- sometimes my perception may be different then what is expected...If this was easy- FULL SAIL would grant millions of Masters degrees

    ReplyDelete