Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wk4 Response to Blogs

@ Gregg

That is fantastic that you have found some very apt journals to publish your paper! I am beginning to question my choice of doing a presentation as there seems to be very few places for me to showcase it. On the other hand, there are dozens of business journals out there if I had went the paper route.

Did you look at places to present during any of this? If so, I was just wondering what your search tactics were...



--- and a little patience gets me:


@ Jacqueline

I haven't checked any of the links yet, but you are amazing! I have been having trouble finding places to showcase my presentation, and your blog could possibly be a huge help!

I've never had to represent my company before, so it's a scary notion.

But I will exploring the links in your blog as soon as I get out of work tonight!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment