Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wk4 Wimba (Presentation Feedback)

I was not able to attend any Wimba session due to work, so here is my blog post about it. Firstly, here is a link to my Keynote presentation:

https://files.me.com/antosb/8c5sy4.key.zip

Secondly, here is the feedback Erin and Evelyn gave me:

Evelyn: My main suggestion to Bryan was introducing himself more at the start of the presentation. I think it’s good to learn a little history about someone first. Bryan sent me changes the next day and I like what he added!

Erin: The first thing I noticed with presentation was the color scheme. I though it had a catchy pastel feel to it. I really liked it. We discussed whether or not they were too simple. I know Bryan as an editor and I know sometimes he prefers things clean and sharp. I suggested maybe adding some of the pictures from his website, but we talked how it might be distracting.

I thought it had a good length and seemed to encapsulate his project very well.


Thank you to my critical friends, all who have helped me throughout this process.

1 comment: