Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wk 3 Wimba

After reading and responding to Gregg, I guess I just want to ponder about why most other people seemed to have gotten a lot out of The Art of Possibility.

Maybe I'm just skeptical, hard-headed, or too much of a realist, but remote possibilities don't interest me that much. Sure, it's possible i could become CEO of the company, but I would be better off with my self-imposed limitations and working on achieving more realistic goals.

I don't even like the question "Where do you see yourself in 5 years". I've never answered that questioned when asked. And that's because there has never been a point in my life where if I looked back 5 years, I saw myself where I was. So what's the point of even thinking about it?

So that's what i got out of Wimba (besides freaking about signing up for a presentation or something!). I was curious to see such across-the-board positive responses about the book.

I really hope I can attend the next session but there's only like a 1% chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment